On correctly entering the credit/debit card details, and then 'clicking' either of the 'Continue' buttons, the following sequence of events will occur (you don't have to remember any of this; you will be taken through this step-by-step; this is just to give you an idea of what's ahead) -
1. $665 will be charged to your credit card ($170 of which will go to Incorporator, and $495 of which will go to ASIC for the government company registration fee).
2. You will automatically be issued with a 'Tax Invoice (and Receipt)' for the $665 you have paid, which you can then print-out, or save, or have emailed to you.
3. The system will then automatically determine, and immediately generate, for your immediate print-out, all the legally required 'Before Incorporation Documents' for signing as appropriate (consent(s) to be director(s), secretary(s), member(s)/shareholder(s) etc. as appropriate, all tailored to the answers you have given).
4. When you confirm, online, that the 'Before Incorporation Documents' have been signed, and that all the information you have entered is true and correct, the Incorporator system will automatically, immediately and electronically communicate with ASIC's incorporation computers to incorporate the company.
5. Within a few minutes the company will be incorporated, and Incorporator will automatically issue you, online, with the company's 9 digit ACN (Australian Company Number) and its Certificate of Incorporation.
6. Incorporator will then automatically determine, and immediately generate all the legally required 'After Incorporation Documents' (Registers and Share Certificates etc.) for you to print out and retain (together with clear instructions about this).
[Once you have the ACN for the new company, you will then be able to apply for (and immediately get) online, an ABN for the company (at no extra cost). You will be able to do this via a government ABR website which Incorporator will direct you to.]
Incorporator.com.au Copyright © 2000